Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Chosun gift shop


Chris had a luncheon to go to, so I did not pack his lunch. In fact I slept in a little. Then I got up and had breakfast and got on my computer. I read that onions are on the list of vegetables that you don't need to buy organic because it isn't likely to be inundated with pesticides. So I decided to pickle a jar of onions. I got 2 3/4 onions in the jar. The other quarter onion had to go in with the pickled eggs. Then back to the computer. I made the mistake of following a Youtube link. And one link leads to another. There is a funny video called Star Trek meets the A-Team. After that, I had lunch. I did a little cleaning, too. But I kept getting drawn back to the computer. About 5 I stopped to take a shower. Chris came home then. We talked as I dressed. I asked him to drive me to an event at the Chosun gift shop. Normally I could walk there, but didn't want to be sweaty when I arrived. Mrs. Uberti, Chris' boss' boss' wife, put together some lunch bags and a cake.
So we had sandwiches, chips, twinkies and juice boxes. Well, I only had the sandwich, being on a diet. Mrs. Uberti mentioned that she'd noticed that I had lost weight. We heard a presentation on Kambuchi dolls, then were set free to shop in the main store. They sell stuff from East Asia only. It was nice to be able to look at items leisurely with so few people. I selected an item I thought Michele might like for Christmas, then walked out. I stopped at the ATM for won, then walked home. At the apartment complex I stopped in the playyard to rest my bare feet in the sand. That is supposed to be grounding. Then I took the stairs up to our apt.

No comments: