Sunday, April 25, 2010

Frustration


Nothing went as planned today. We woke up at 10:13. Church starts at 10. We tried to get there anyway, but the car wouldn't start. The seatbelt got caught in the door Friday night so the light was on all day Saturday. I walked to post (the long way) to get the jumper cables from the other car. Then Chris called Rick to come jump our car. In the meantime I gave Chris a haircut. When the car was running, we went on post to drop off the potato plant that Chris started. Then we parked at gate 19 and walked to E-Mart for eggs and kimchi. We came back with two kinds of kimchi. I was going to spend the afternoon helping Hannah quilt one of her tops, but she called and canceled. Then we stopped at the commissary for groceries. They had beautiful bedding plants, but alas, I have no place to put them. We brought the food home. I put the kimchi in glass jars. I soft-boiled the eggs (carton of 30) and made a batch of fudge. By then Chris was starting supper. I did a little vaccuuming and clearing out e-mail. I deleted all the ones that involved listening to an hour long interview. I even searched the net for good deals on rotary rulers and cutters. One deal was on E-bay. But they have outdated info on me, and wouldn't let me change it, partly because they can't handle APO addresses. So I e-mailed them my concerns, but they will probably reply to the e-mail on my account, which is closed. I tried to update it, but their system won't take it. Blogger isn't any better. I still have to sign in under my old address, and sometimes I forget and type in the current one. Then it 'yells' at me in Korean. Ha!

No comments: