Monday, April 19, 2010

Lots of sewing to do


I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 5 pounds. Seems to be associated with eating the healthy fudge. It's gone now so I have to make more.
It was a rainy day, but not too cold. Pam picked me up at my gate and we drove to the SPC. She dropped me off and went to re-new her driver's license. No one else came for awhile so I had to set up alone. I was not pleased. Pam came back and several others dropped by, but most left early. I stayed until 5 and caught a ride home with Chris just to get all the work done. It was kind of nice to have a big space all to myself for awhile.
Chris warmed up some leftover soup for supper, then had a piece of pumpkin pie with Nutella on it for dessert. I had frozen blueberries for dessert. I read some e-mail, but got bored and went into my sewing room. I ironed all the fabric I bought last week and filed it into my stash. I ironed the two freshly washed pillowcases that were made in class last week and put them in ziplock bags. I also finished another charm square panel. Sadly, I did not put away the stack of fabric that I promised myself I would put away before I bought more fabric. I guess I'll have to get up early tomorrow to get that done because the fabric man will be at the luncheon tomorrow. And I don't want to miss that.

No comments: