Thursday, April 29, 2010

To fly a kite - or not


Although I got up to make the sandwich and take some supplements, I went back to bed and slept for 3 hours. I kind of rushed through my normal morning routine to get ready to go to the thrift shop. Chris told me to call when I was ready to leave the apt so he could give me a ride. So I took a few extra minutes to pack up all the recyclables and put them in the bins outside the apt. He delivered me to the hill above the thrift shop as usual. I was greeted by a whole bin full of books, not to mention more videos and DVD's than we had room for on the shelves. I did what I could before they decided to pack up at 2. Then on my way home, I decided that such a windy day would be good for kite-flying and I just happened to have one in my purse. So I went to the new little park by the driving range. Wouldn't you know it, the wind died back. I got in only a few minutes of flight time over the next half hour. So I went home. There wasn't much to prepare for class, so I spent the time clearing out e-mail and following links. I learned that vitamins K and K2 lower your risk of cancer. When Chris came home, I gathered up my keys and the block pattern. I found the car in the lot inside the gate and drove to the SPC. Attendance was small and late, possibly die to the Toby Keith concert at the gymnasium. Only two people worked on the QOV project. Most brought their own, or had questions about something completely different. After class, I drove home, through the concert-goers wending their way home. After having an egg, I went back to my computer. This time the links led me to alternative forms of cancer cures. E-mail me if you want the site address. Finally it was time to go to bed.
**My tomatoes are coming along nicely**

No comments: