Sunday, April 11, 2010

Flowers at church


We spent the morning in church. First the service, then fellowship hour. I always stop to smell the flowers, so here they are. We were the last to leave because Chris was talking to Rick about work. Went right over my head, as usual. Then we went to the commissary for groceries. The frozen blueberries were gone, but Gerri was there to ask the manager to bring more out. And he did. So I got blueberries, but they didn't last long. I ate the whole package for lunch while sitting at the computer. I didn't get any sewing done today, but I did get some charm squares ready to mail to Australia, and something for my cousin. I re-recorded my Silva session segments to make them more monotone. Then I added two more tracks to my triliminal, to make it a quintiliminal(?) It sounds like 5 people are talking all at once from 5 different directions. My conscious mind can't separate the statements, so it shuts down and lets the affirmations into the sub-conscious. At least, that is how it is supposed to work. I burned it to a CD so I can play it tonight in bed.

No comments: