Friday, April 9, 2010

Quilting


I had to finish my morning routine a little early to arrive at the Anc center by 9:30. I asked Chris to give me a ride, which he did. But the bus came just before he did, and I guess I could have ridden it, but it was still faster to have him drive me. At the AnC center, I started cleaning and oiling the longarm in preparation to help Erica with her quilt. She arrived soon after and although I have trouble remembering everything from previous quiltings, we did figure it all out. In fact, she had two quilt tops and we were able to do both of them without calling Cathy even once. We finished around 2:30. Chris wasn't able to drive me home, so Erica gave me a ride back to my gate. It was such a lovely day I probably should have walked. SO I put on my bathing suit and sat in a sunny window with a book for awhile. I read about the supplements that are recommended for optimum brain functioning. Some of them I am already taking. I'll have to order the others.
I spent the afternoon writing a triliminal. It's the lastest rage on-line, but hey, I have the software to write my own. I ended mine with a wake-up clause. I tried it after supper. The wake-up clause didn't work, and I fell deep asleep, forgetting to write to my blog.

No comments: