Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Adding color to my walls


Wednesday is one of my work-at-home days and I did. I washed, ironed, and folded almost 80 yards of fabric. Of course I still need to find space in the closet for it all... I also made bread for Chris, but it came out strangely. In adding peanuts and cranberries I must have altered the liquid to solid ratio. But it used up the last of the flour so I can't make any more until we go shopping.
This is midterm week for Michele. She didn't have a test today so she got to stay home all day.
Chris brought home another package from Swanson vitamins. I got one yesterday too. I am feeling a little overwhelmed by supplements at the moment. But yesterdays batch was brain-boosting substances. Today's batch was some of the top 5 superfoods and herbs. I started yesterday's batch this morning and I think I will hold off on today's batch for maybe a week, until I see how it makes me feel.
**Here is the other charm panel. I pressed it today and taped it on the wall**

No comments: