Saturday, April 10, 2010

The game


Chris and his friends were starting their game early this morning so I didn't have a lot of time to get ready. The game had already started when I sat down to write my blog entry for yesterday. It was amazing how well I slept in spite of the wake-up clause. Just think how well it will work when I put in the sleep clause!
The game went until after noon. This role play scenario was about a disturbance in the 'force' and getting rid of an evil force. Thankfully they didn't play another one because I was pretty tired of sitting by my computer, trying to make out what was being said, and generally trying to keep up. Afterwards I made another batch of fudge for Monday and then we went to see a movie on post. When we got back it was time for supper, which was leftovers. We shared a large Asian pear for dessert. I spent the evening listening to audios and ordering vitamins and supplements.

No comments: