Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where is spring?


I had hoped to go to Dongdaemun today, but it was a cold and rainy day. I decided that instead of dwelling on the dismal weather I would make something to wear in warm weather. So I took a 2 yard swatch of fabric and made a strange kind of pants where there are no side seams. You tie the front on, and then tie the back on. Well. they turned out short. So I made another pair using fabric that was given to me on Monday. They turned out too long, but that is something I can fix. Then I got on the computer. One of the things I read was the weather report for tomorrow - low 30's. Yikes! What's with this weather? When the weather warmed up, I took the lining out of my coat. Then it cooled off and I had to put the lining back in. Well, it warmed up again and I took the lining out. Well, after hearing the most recent weather report, I put the lining back in. At this point I am not sure if I am reacting to the weather or causing it.

No comments: