Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dying for colored eggs


This morning I stayed up after making his sandwich. I cleared out much of my e-mail, and almost finished the binding on the floral quilt while listening to some audios. Then I walked to the thrift shop. I was able to get in 3.75 hours. Part of that was Ella asking me to go with her and some others to get lunch at the Katusa snack bar. I ordered the bean paste soup, but when we got back and sat down to eat, what I got was the bean curd soup (with tofu). After working, I walked with Gerri to the commissary. I wanted to buy egg dye, but they didn't have any, nor any food coloring:( I want to protest! As an American I have the right to color my food!
Then I went home. I was able to finish the binding listening to another interview (makes me feel productive). When Chris came home, I was almost ready for class. I grabbed my keys and copy of the project directions, and headed for the SPC. This time I couldn't steal tables from other rooms because they were in use. So I got the stack of leftovers from the big room. I made copies for everyone, and started setting up the room. I had hoped to do a little maintenance on the sewing machines, but ran out of time. A fair number of people showed up to make the baby quilts. We got as far as we could in one night, but will have to do the batting and backing steps next week. Everyone helped to clean up. I drove home and decided to make things easy on myself by parking nose first in the parking deck. I listened to another audio interview, and then it was time for bed.

No comments: