Monday, April 26, 2010

Quilting during the day and evening


Chris left the car in the parking lot by the gate and took the bus to work. When I was ready, I took the car to gate 17 and picked up Pam. It had taken her almost 20 minutes to walk there from her place. We drove to the SPC, to find that two new people awaited us. They helped us set up, and then others arrived. We had a good turn-out today. Some worked on QOV and some worked on baby quilts. We started cutting panels that needed no sewing for our next round of baby quilts. Kinda seems like cheating, but it is faster. We stopped for lunch and conversation. We traded a few blocks today with a lady who is leaving early. The rest of the blocks will be traded next week. By the time we cleaned up, it was 2:30 and raining. Chris wanted the car back, so I drove over to his office, and let him drive me to the gate. Michele was still there, but left after an hour to go to class. I cleared some e-mail, and hunted for my list of block exchange people. Chris came home with a Netflix video, so we watched that while eating supper. Then I went into my sewing room to bind a baby quilt and watch TV. Chris went to bed early because he has to be at work at 5am for a teleconference. Therefore I made his sandwich before I went to bed.

No comments: