Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Going on Vacation

This is my last post from Korea for three weeks. I am not sure when my next post will be, and it will be from the states. Michele and I did laundry this morning and we packed. Hopefully we remembered everything. Chris will be here soon and we will take a bus to the airport. At 5:30 the plane leaves, and we land in Detroit 13.5 hours later. Then onto the Richmond airport, at 11:35 pm. Don't think I will feel like posting then.

"Oh my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...
I'm standing here outside your (inbox)...
I hate to wake you up to say good-by..."

2 comments:

Jilly said...

hey you guys have a lovely time visiting your family and friends in the US. Long trip so hope all goes well for you and you do have the chance to have a bit of a sleep.

Ciao for now Jill

Crissie said...

I'll miss your posts and watch for the next one~
Have a safe trip (I know your in the air as I write this)~
Enjoy your visit, I know from experience you'll be tired and time will be precious as it goes so fast when you want to visit everybody, Have a great time!
Crissie
California Girl