Friday, July 23, 2010

More shopping - and in English!

I woke up before the sun this morning. I laid in bed for some time, hoping to go back to sleep, but no luck. Finally I got up and had some breakfast. Slowly others awakened too. After everyone had breakfast, Cecily and I went shopping at Goodwill and then another WalMart. We saw kimchi, but no natto. She got foods for the beach, and I got a bowl to replace one that broke several months ago. Michele was at home working on a 3D puzzle of Notre Dame. We came home, had lunch, and then 4 of us went to Books-a-million. We stopped at Martins on the way back, picking up more food. Still no natto, but one of the clerks mentioned an Asian food store near 360 and Chippenham. When we got back, I decided to read for awhile and that put me to sleep. I slept until supper. We had shrimp, and zucchini, and peas. I did not eat the zucchini or peas because they were microwaved. I had kimchi and sprouts instead. We sat around the table talking for some time. Kinda nice. I took a nature break outside, then came in because the grass is prickly - not enough rain. We watched a little TV and the others went to bed. I am trying to stay up a little late so I won't wake up so early.

No comments: