Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sewing on Sunday

Since I had gone to bed with only a lick and a promise to my blog, I got up a little early to write a proper post. We got ready for church and headed out. We were late, but what else is new? We were only 16% of the congregation today. We got selected to deliver the wine and bread, and collect the offering. Chris got to count it later, while I got started on the after-church snacks. Then we went to the commissary for a few non-perishable items, since we will be leaving for the states soon. Lunch was each to his own, and I spent the afternoon listening to Dr. Mercola and guest talk about the importance of Vit K2. Apparently we are all deficient and should be eating natto. Hey, I like it, but I hear most people do not. Also watched a bunch of Youtube videos on the gospels that were not selected to go in the Bible. Very interesting. Chris made bison stew for supper. I spent the evening in my sewing room putting a binding on the wallhanging from yesterday, and copying a shirt that I like. So the original was better. So what? My next one will be better, too. Michele even likes it.

No comments: