Monday, July 5, 2010

Quilt top in progress


Chris had the day off for Independence Day. So we all stayed home. Julia and I had made plans to go to Dongdaemun, but she didn't call to say when. Waiting for her to call, I cleaned up in my sewing room and found a quilt top that I started 15 years ago. I added a little to it, and am trying to think of the best border for it. I also lengthened the outer circle of my dahlia quilt and sewed it back onto the dahlia. I washed and ironed all the fabric I bought at the OTHER fabric market. Michele left about three to teach English. It is like having a regular job. Julia called after supper (as I was doing a 5 way Sudoku puzzle) to say that she was busy with a project due Friday. I finished my puzzle, rinsed my sprouts (second batch: looking good), and realized supper needed putting away. I got grease on my shirt so I washed it out in the sink. Then I took a pic of my quilt in progress so I would have something to show on my blog.

I read in my e-mail that taking a nature break for as little as 5 minutes a day will improve your mood.

No comments: