Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A day to catch up


Wednesday is my usual day at home and luckily no one interrupted it today. I vacuumed the apartment, scrubbed two sinks, washed some dishes, cleaned the stove, cleared some clutter, hung Chris' shirts and pants, and of course, deleted some e-mails. I also posted pictures for all the previous posts that didn't have one, about a month's worth. By far the most time-consuming thing was buying a gauss meter, voltmeter, multimeter, anti-static cord and EMF fabric on-line. Just deciding which ones to get took awhile, and then finding out that that company doesn't ship to APO's so have to find it someplace else. I am ready to live in the U. S. again, and not have that problem.
After supper Chris and Michele went to the movies again. I took that time to go into my sewing room and work on some QOV blocks. It rained again tonight, but the men building a new playground in the courtyard got in a little work today. I hope to see how far they've gotten tomorrow.

No comments: