Saturday, August 28, 2010

More fun with my toys

None of us got up early this morning. But Chris and Michele had an on-line role-playing game at 8:30 so we couldn't sleep in too late. After breakfast, I started another batch of fermented coconut milk. I warmed it on the stove, added the probiotic, then wrapped it in a towel and put it in the computer room (believe me its hot in here). I spent the morning on e-mail and looking up how to use my new toys. I learned how to check an outlet with my multimeter. So I went around to the outlets, checking for groundedness. Only a few passed the test, but then I discovered that the rest are wired backwards. They are grounded too. Using the gauss meter, I found that the hot spots from last night are not registering at all. So whatever it was got turned off. Then I wanted to see if I was grounded. I had watched a video of a guy who had a voltmeter, and it showed his body getting 5 to 7 volts until he touched a grounding mat. Well, I tried to do the same thing, but I couldn't get a volt reading on myself no matter how close I stood to the TV or computer. Either I am already grounded, or I don't know what I'm doing. Then I listened to one of the omniliminals, and it put me to sleep. Chris started baking for the after-church refreshments tomorrow. He made pumpkin bread and hard-boiled eggs (which we will devil in the morning). Romaric came over to play a game. I went into my sewing room to cut some charm squares, and stayed to finish watching a movie with Korean subtitles. Everyone else went to bed. I checked my fermented milk and it looks like yogurt already.
* I didn't take any pics today, so here is one of Michele in the dress she bought on Wednesday*

No comments: