Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday

I woke up to the gentle swishing of the big feather. Then we had breakfast and washed up for church. We were actually 5 minutes early. Had time to talk to Rick before the service. During the service his wife Nancy played her cello with another woman. If only I had had my camera! After church we had refreshments. Hyon had a bag of fabric for me. It's in the back of the car. Maybe I'll get to go through it tomorrow. After refreshments, we went to Chris' office to get a stamp to mail a letter, which we did at the box in front of the commissary. We stopped in for some raisins and cilantro. Back at the apartment Michele did a load of towels. Chris left to go to Osan to pick up his two new suits. I found my NC driver's license. Luckily it does not need renewing, but my USFK one does, and I need the NC one to do that. I read e-mail, and went into my sewing room to make a pair of shorts. I only have one blue pair and I wish I could wear it more often, so I just made another one. This morning Chris put beans in the crock pot to cook, but at supper time they were not soft yet. So we had leftovers for supper. Then I took out the recyclables and stayed out to sit at the new picnic table and put my bare feet on the ground. The new playground is not officially open, but that did not stop the kids from playing on it. When I was getting bitten by bugs, I came in. Then back to the computer for e-mail and recreation. I want to listen to one of the omniliminals I got recently, but they put me to sleep so it has to be the last thing I do.

No comments: