Friday, August 13, 2010

Sleep schedule not improving

It's almost 5 in the morning and I have been up since 2am, what happened?

This morning I was supposed to meet Cathy at the gate. But when she wasn't there, I started walking. She met me about halfway. We went to the school cafeteria to set up for a newcomers barbecue. They had a barbecue for new families and several groups got to set up a table to introduce themselves. Because I have connections, we got in on that. So I brought my wallhanging and Cathy brought a QOV and her own wallhanging, and we signed up 18 people. I doubt they will all come, but it gets the word out. Cathy showed me how to take a picture with my phone and e-mail it to myself. But it never arrived, so you won't see our setup.
After that we went to the hospital to deliver baby quilts. Then she dropped me off at my gate. I walked home, and had some lunch. I typed the new names into my contact list and sent them a welcome message. I re-packed my suitcase with out-of-season clothing so I could put it away. Then I sat down to read a book. That's when I fell asleep, and woke up at 2am.

No comments: