Thursday, November 11, 2010

A day off

Thursday is usually my busy day, but this week Obama is coming here to give a speech before going on to the G20 meeting, so everything got canceled. I was not qualified to attend so I stayed home. I intended to get alot of cleaning and sewing done. But, as usual, I tried to clear my inbox first and that made less time for everything else. I did get the kitchen counters and stove cleaned, as well as dishes washed. And I washed and ironed the fabric I bought yesterday, at least the stuff that was for me. Sad to say I also cut myself clipping the corners. Had to use a Tensoplast bandage. Last time I used one it took my skin off on removal. I also opened and consumed the coconut I found in the back of the fridge. And divided up the recyclables so they are ready to go downstairs.
Michele went to college, but came home early because her last class was canceled. So she cooked supper. She stir fried broccoli and added the leftovers from last night. She took half and left me the other half. I had to add celery and radishes to mine to make it a bowl full. After supper I made a Christmas cracker to practice for class next week. I am posting and going to bed early tonight to get those 2x hours of sleep. Getting up at midnight to post did not work well yesterday since I made so many typing errors that correcting them took longer than posting.

No comments: