Sunday, November 21, 2010

Still no husband

I had a heck of a night. I fell asleep early, got up to post to my blog, then laid down in the computer room to listen to a hypnotic audio. I kinda fell asleep, but in a very uncomfortable position. I think it was early morning when I finally went to bed. I seriously considered not going to church. But I needed some social interaction.
I went to church, and was asked by several people where Chris was. I told them he was on his way home and I expected him later today. After church I met a lady who lives near Osan who is a quilter. I invited her to join our group, and she seems eager to do so, in spite of the long travel time. Then I went to the SAHS bazaar to see the Christmas fabric he promised to bring. I selected a few for our next class. It is easier to part with fabric bought specifically for class, than to part with fabric drawn from my stash. Then I stopped at the commissary for groceries. When I parked in front of our building, I gave Michele the bags and got ready to leave (to park the car in the parking deck). At just that moment a delivery man on a motorcycle pulled up behind me and left his cycle there as he muttered something at me and went inside. I sat for a while waiting for him to come back and move his cycle, then decided to risk trying to back around it. I left a large black mark on the curb, but I managed to skirt the bike. He came out just as I was turning to leave. He deserved a piece of my mind, but probably wouldn't have understood a word.
So, after parking, I took my fabric upstairs, and saw Michele had put the groceries away. I prepped the fabric and started the washing and drying procedure. I checked my e-mail and found there were several interviews to listen to. Kurt skyped me for awhile. It was the middle of the night for him. Then I pulled fabric from the dryer slightly wet to fold on the bed. I didn't get to iron it until after supper. Michele ate cold pizza (her choice) while I made bison with onions, garlic, tomatoes, green peppers and celery. Mmmm. I wanted to leave it out for Chris, but wasn't sure when he would get in. So I put it away, and went back to the computer. Around 9 I realized he wasn't coming and I got very sad. I started ironing all my fabrics, with the S.A.D. light on. I tried to find a good movie on Korean TV but it was all vampires and stuff. So I put on 'The Last of the Mohicans'. Michele came in to watch with me and we watched until 11:30. We can finish it tomorrow.
* I didn't take any pics today, so here is another one from the auction *

No comments: