Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Trying to catch up

I didn't realize Chris was getting ready for work because I did not hear the shower. I thought it was the middle of the night. But then I heard the front door open and close and he was gone. I went back to sleep. He had asked me to fix a button on his pants for work today. I forgot it last night, so he wore a different suit. When I got up, I called him to apologize since he could not wear his pants to work. Michele thought that was funny.
I tried to get a few things done on the computer and around the house. I spent over an hour sewing baby quilt tops by my HappyLight. I also worked on the shirt I started last Friday. Chris came home early with groceries and mail. Helping him get them in the building I discovered how cold it was outside. Brr. He had gone out for lunch and I had eaten late, so we were not hungry. Since Michele was gone, we renewed our acquaintance again. And then it was back to the computer and my sewing room. After almost completing the shirt, I needed a break. I watched a video about solar energy, its viability, and cost effectiveness.

No comments: