Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shopping in Gangnam

While Chris took his shower this morning, I made him a sandwich with the bread I made in the breadmachine overnight. I went back to bed then, and later got up and finished ironing my fabrics in front of my HappyLightDeluxe. I did some exercises, and had breakfast with the computer. When I tried to call Chris, I found out that he left his phone in the bedroom. So on my way to the thrift shop, I dropped off his phone at work. At the thrift shop I saw the largest pile of videos ever. Once processed, they filled every possible video space on every shelf. And still were not all out. I also put up books, and DVD's. Two baby quilt cheater panels came in, and the manager donated them to the Stork's Nest. So I took them to my car after work. I drove to gate 17 and took the subway to Sadang, and then Gangnam. I met Julia on the train, and we went to the other Daiso store near where she works. She also showed me Link-o, where they have beautiful Christmas cards and potpourri. We took a break for kimbap and soup, and then she showed me her office. She had to stay for a graduation, so I left. I took the subway back to post. I stopped by the commissary to see if they had quinoa, but they didn't. Then I sat in the parking lot near my gate until Chris arrived. We walked to the apt together. Chris made supper while I went through the mail. Chris put on a movie while we ate. Michele came home hours later, and had a bite to eat. Then we all went to bed. At least until Chris remembered that supper hadn't gotten put away. That's why I am up now.

No comments: