Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lazy Sunday

We woke up late, and were too slow getting ready to make it to church. Later we went to post and walked to E-Mart to get organic eggs. They were $5 for 10 eggs! Chris and I walked back to post, then he dropped me off at the AnC center. I was a little early, so I cleaned and oiled the longarm, then sat down to read until Melanie came. She brought two quilt tops, thinking we could do each one in two hours. But the first one was flannel and took 3 hours, and it was only an edge to edge design. She decided to wait on the second one. She left about 5:30, and I sat down to read again, because Chris and Michele were at the movie theatre watching the newest Harry Potter movie. I figured they wouldn't be happy if I took the car and went home. They came about 6:55, which was good since the AnC center closes at 7 and the man was getting worried that I wasn't leaving. Chris drove us home. I ate some kimchi and bison as both lunch and supper. Thankfully I did have some nuts with me at the AnC center to get me through the afternoon. Then we all sat at our computers until bedtime. I read that sleep is our natural state, and that we only need to release waking to return to it. Also, these days the light we get is 'junk light', and does not energize us enough to go down deep into sleep at night. Computers give off a lot of blue light which inhibits melatonin production.
My feet are cold so I am posting early and going to bed.

No comments: