Monday, November 22, 2010

Cute kimchi

The alarm woke me up this morning. I did not have the best of nights. But I got up, did a little exercise, had breakfast, perused e-mail, took a shower, cut up some cheese and took a jar of bean salad for lunch. I went to the parking garage and took Chris' car to base. I drove to the SPC. I thought Chris might come in on the post-to-airport bus and he could pick up his car at the SPC. We had a small but industrious group today. Helle brought me a container of Gourmet kimchi as a thank-you gift for helping her quilt on the longarm. It is so cute! I spent most of my time cutting batting which we got from Happy Quilt at the SAHS bazaar. The other ladies sewed tops. We completely finished 7 baby quilts, and have several more in progress. At least 2 ladies took kits to work on. I still have to finish the one I took last week. We had lunch, and then our group got really small. We were packed up by 2:30. I drove to the post office to mail Toniette's package. Then went to the PX lot to get my hair cut. From there I went home. I had to try the cute kimchi, and it was good. Then I went into my sewing room to finish ironing the damp fabrics. I had a movie on, as well as the HappyLightDeluxe. Around 6 Chris came home. Boy, was I happy to see him! He said the airport did not have wifi. Anyway, we 'renewed our acquaintance', and then Michele came home. Chris presented her with a stuffed penguin, which absolutely delighted her. He got me two packs of dental floss, and a bag of chocolate. I went back to ironing, and Chris went to bed, having had a looooong flight. I did not finish, but there is always tomorrow.

No comments: