Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another one!

I did not get up after my nap. It lasted until 1:30 am, and I just went back to sleep. I got up around 7. Chris wasn't feeling well, so he stayed in bed. I chose a lining for Maryann's purse and then had breakfast with my computer. Kurt skyped me for awhile. Then I got ready for church. I had to go by myself. I like when Chris comes because he knows when to sit and when to stand. Several people asked where he was. I asked the pastor for a piece of host to take home for Chris, but he said it was only for people who were shut-in. We had the usual snacks after church. The fruit on the fruit tray was old, and we discussed who should tell DHL that it is unacceptable. Then I went to the commissary. On the way I passed Geri walking that way, and gave her a ride. I got almost everything on the list and a few things that should have been there. When I got home, Chris brought the groceries up and went back to bed. I juiced a bag of cranberries with a few carrots and drank it. Whoa! Talk about tart! Like biting into a lemon. But, that was the last I heard from my bladder infection. Just to make sure, I juiced another bag after supper, this time with celery. Not so tart. I spent most of the afternoon and part of the evening working on Maryann's purse. I had to piece the fabric since there wasn't enough, and match the stripes too. There isn't much of the striped fabric left, but I got lots of selvege edges out of it.
Chris asked me to make him a pot of soup, so I did. Onions, garlic, celery, turkey and rice. I wanted to put the pulp from the carrots and celery in there, but he didn't want it. He did accept some bean sprouts from our sprouter, and some Vit D3.
When I finished the purse, I took a pic, and then went back to my computer to read more e-mail, follow links, order cutting mats for our group, and stuff for Julia. Time for bed!

No comments: