Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sewing projects

After getting up to make the sandwich, I stayed up, reading by the HappyLight. I realized that I hadn't divided the pockets in Maryann's purse, so I did sewed them in. I also trimmed leftover strips of batting and zig-zagged them together to make pieces long enough and wide enough for the tablerunner class on Thursday. See my top in progress. Then I had breakfast with my computer. If I read anything interesting, I don't remember it now. I juiced half a bag of cranberries and drank that. I dressed up warmly and went to the thrift shop. We had tons of videos and DVD's. I don't know how I found room for them all on the shelves, but somehow I did. Oh, yes, and books too. It was almost 3 when I left. I went home to sew some more. But found myself on the computer instead. There were several audios that seemed worth listening to. While listening, I finished the binding on my Nadelstern wallhanging. I juiced the rest of the cranberries, and sipped on that for awhile. Chris came home and made twice-baked potatoes topped with turkey and cheese. And my latest order of supplements arrived, as well as two cutting mats from Joanns. After supper I made a matching set of tissue holder and checkbook holder for Maryann's purse. Then I cut and sewed more batting strips for class. I was in the middle of working on the stuffed Christmas tree project when I realized that it was after 11 and time for blog. And bed.

No comments: