Saturday, December 11, 2010

Late Saturday

I can't believe no one commented on the title of my last blog post. Maybe no one reads this blog after all.
I got up twice during the night with my throat inflamed and raw. It seemed like it was just incredibly dry, but I wasn't breathing through my mouth. Anyway, I had some tea, and tapped until it got better, then went back to bed. Because of that, I slept in until 11. I had my usual breakfast and computer time. I saw a video of a man who is 108. He attributes his long life to eating fresh veggies, and no meat (other than seafood). There were lots of audios to listen to, so I spaced them out through out the day. Chris went to the commissary for groceries. I cleaned the bathrooms and washed the floor in mine. I worked on that last gift a little more, and did some reading with my HappyLight, while playing a Christmas tape. I even tried taping the little acupuncture point stimulators to my meridian pts. Don't know that it helped any, though. Romaric came over for supper. Chris fixed a vegetarian lasagne. I juiced a pkg of cranberries with a carrot and some celery. While they gamed, I wrote a new Brain wave entrainment CD.
* This is Cathy's table runner *

1 comment:

Gail said...

I DO read this blog. Sorry I didn't comment. Wasn't sure how to spell groooooann.