Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Snowfall



I got up with Chris to make his sandwich, then went into my sewing room to read by the HappyLight. I did a few passes of the script. For some reason I got very tired and laid down for just a minute - which turned into almost 3 hours. I did some push-ups and had breakfast with my computer. I read about Globesity and the 10 fattest countries. Most are island nations with over 90% of their populations obese. The U.S. is #8 at 79%. Maryann called to tell me it was snowing. So I took a video. Unfortunately I got hooked on the freerice.com site and spent hours answering their questions. When I had earned 10,000 grains of rice, I discovered that one has to sign in for it to count. Phooey. So I signed in, and started over. I quit at 2000. Chris came home with groceries, and I helped him put them away. He bought more cranberries, so I juiced them with a carrot and some celery. He made pork cutlets which were outstanding. I finished my stuffed Christmas tree. I like it, it's ok. Needs something, though.

No comments: