Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another quilt top

I jumped out of bed to hit the bathroom and my back siezed. So I lay back down. I was worried because church started in less than an hour and I promised someone I would give them a flyer. So Chris went to church for me and delivered the flyer. He also stopped by the commissary for groceries. I helped to put them away. I listened to a few audios (one of them was a hypnosis track) on the computer. Chris and Michele went to a movie with some of Michele's friends. She brought one of them back to have a brownie and some chat time. We showed her the movie excerpt of 'Doubt' that Michele was in. She was impressed.
Then I went into the sewing room to work on another baby quilt top. I have been looking forward to some time off at Christmas so I can work on my own stuff, but keep finding myself working on Stork's Nest stuff. Well, at least I am clearing out all those stacks of leftovers. As you can see, I was pretty carefree about the way I combined the different sized strips and pieces. But it lays flat, so I am satisfied.
We ate supper while watching Pirates of the Caribbean. I listened to another free hypnosis audio and nearly fell asleep. I think I will put this one on CD to listen to in bed.

No comments: