Friday, December 10, 2010

Convicted of 'tree sin' and sentenced to hang

Yes, I know, but it was time for a pun. I wrapped all my presents today and needed to get them under the tree. Hanging it was the only way. I even wrapped the ones that will be mailed. Not sure I have enough mailers however. I listened to several interviews on the internet. Gee, that takes a lot of time. Most of them run an hour, and they do several a day. Can't listen to them all, but todays were interesting: destressing for the holidays. The birthday presents my parents sent arrived today. I can't wait to hang the new 2011 quilt calendar they sent (among other things). After supper I worked on my last Christmas gift. I did not realize how late it got. That is why this post is labeled Saturday instead of Friday.

No comments: