Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just another Thursday

I hadn't reset the alarm clock, so I slept until almost 8. I had breakfast with e-mail, and ironed all the fabric I washed yesterday. As I was leaving for the thrift shop, I realized that I hadn't sent out a message about the class topic for tonight. So I quickly wrote the message and hit 'send'. But Yahoo told me it was blocking me from sending messages because I had too many recipients and it might be spam. Just great... I had to send it twice, to half of the people at a time. That made me late for the thrift shop. When I got there, the bin was full and another laundry basket with books. Oh yes, and plenty of DVD's, videos, and CD's. Not many volunteers showed up today, so I got a lot done. Everything but the CD's. It was 2:45 when Ms. Chung wanted to leave. So I signed out. I sat behind the shop under a tree and read while resting my bare feet on the ground. I did not get a whole hour, 'cause it was windy. Then I went home. I ate from the fridge, thinking of it as lunch, but it turned out to be supper because I did not eat again before class. Chris got home about 5:30 with pizza shells. I had forgotten that he asked me to make some. And he anticipated that. While he made the pizzas we talked, and then I had to leave for class. He left me his car in the parking lot and it had a box from JoAnns. It contained a 60mm rotary cutter and a bolt of fusible stabilizer, but not like the stuff I bought in Dongdaemun on Wednesday. I drove to the SPC, and set up the room, guarding the tables in there against the ladies across the hall who were looking for some. I started cutting fabric into strips for the demonstration on Monday that Cathy asked me to do. Ladies showed up starting at 6:30. Some brought a project to work on, and some just stopped by and left. Shirley stayed long enough to work with Shannon, which gave me some time to work on my demonstration props. Then I helped Shannon finish the headband that she started. After we all packed up and most had left, I talked with Melanie and she offered to do a self-closing pouch class for next week. That is a load off of my mind. Then I drove home. Chris and Michele were watching Avatar. I got on e-mail for awhile, but I am tired and can't wait to go to bed. Oops, still gotta make the sandwich.
*The infamous book room *
* A juice pouch purse hanging right outside the book room *

No comments: