Sunday, April 10, 2011

Romaric's back

I did not sleep well knowing that I hadn't posted to my blog, but I was too tired to get up and do it. Thankfully I had no aches or pains from inline skating. The alarm went off at 8, but we were already um, never mind. I started posting to my blog before church, but ran out of time in the middle. We made it to church just after the choir finished processing. During the passing of the peace, we were asked to take the offering. The sermon was about Jesus not rushing back to save Lazarus. After the service we had the usual snacks. The pregnant choir member announced that she was having a girl. After she left, the pastor's wife talked about having a baby shower after church on May 1st. I mentioned that I made the lady a baby quilt and it was a good thing she was having a girl 'cause it has pink in it. They were very impressed, apparently thinking I made some intricate, laborious, hand-quilted item. I hope they are not disappointed, but hey, I don't even know her name.
Then we went to the commissary for groceries. We came home and Michele put them away while Chris and I changed clothes. I worked on my e-mail, and then on auditioning fabrics for the border of my dahlia quilt. Making decisions is always the hardest part. Romaric showed up during the afternoon. We all talked for awhile, and then the three of them got to gaming and I went back to my computer. He left around 6, and we had leftovers for supper. Then we watched more episodes of The Big Bang Theory. I am still trying to 'get' the opening lyrics. They just go by so fast.

No comments: