Saturday, April 2, 2011

Slow Saturday

Chris got up at 8 to talk to one of the voices. I do not know what happened to the others. I had breakfast with e-mail, and tried to clear my inbox of all those e-mails that have articles to read or audios to listen to. I had to take frequent breaks to process the pile of scraps in my sewing room, set aside fabric to bring to guild on Monday, or do Sudoku. I have only been doing the hard ones, and now there are only 4 challenger ones left. I am kinda excited to finish the book (except for going back to do all the easy ones.) Kurt was on Skype this morning so we talked for awhile. The bandwidth is down so we got cut off often. He wants me to make him a helipad. (ok, poof! You're a helipad)
Chris made cabbage soup for supper. Then I sat on the couch and cut the corners off of all the fabric I intend to wash. I listened to one more audio and then was ready for bed. As soon as the mp3 downloads.
* Quilt is from Tokyo show *

No comments: