Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What goes "whrrrrr, bang, bang"?

Today was a thrift shop day. But I was a little late 'cause I decided to make a zippered bag. It is ok, but I would like to try it again. I think I can do better. However, I do not have any zippers. I had a bag of them, but can't find it. So frustrating. I got invited to a 60th birthday party. I want to make a bag as a gift. I am not sure where it is so I called a friend who is also invited to the party. But my phone died during the call. So now I am using the battery I found yesterday. I am interested in seeing how long it lasts.
The thrift shop had 6 boxes of books for me to shelve. One of them turned out to be mostly videos. Still, it took me hours to go through them. And THEN, I got to start on the DVD's and CD's. By 2:45 I hadn't finished, but I left anyway. I went to the AnC center to see Cathy and Mary, but they had finished and gone home. So I went home and had lunch. I got on e-mail and cleared out some of the video links. We had leftovers for supper. After supper we watched "The A-Team" movie. Just not the same without the original actors and music. Since I don't have to make a sandwich (Chris forgot to take it this morning), I can go to bed now.

P.S. the answer is: my printer:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you need me to send anything to help your printer run smoothly??
Zipper bag looks good.
Glad your presentation went okay.
AL

Fern said...

Thanks, but all I need is butter. My printer is toast:)

Thanks for the offer. I guess now when we replace the scanner, we can get the printer combo.