Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday


I spent most of the day clearing articles and podcasts in my e-mail inbox. I did take a few breaks, like taking out the recyclables, and juicing veggies, and cooking bison for supper. I looked online for a footpedal for a machine at the thrift shop. Everything I saw was too expensive. Michele told me that she had broken up with a boy in America. She was feeling down. I did not know they were an 'item'. I told her about one of my break-ups. She mentioned finding him on Facebook to see where he is now. But that turned out to be impossible. Too many hit.
Then Chris and Michele went to post to see "Fright Night". Michele told me it was a good movie but that I would not have liked it. No kidding? They had leftovers for supper when they got back from the movie. Then the three of us watched the two remaining episodes of Middleman. Sadly, there won't be any more episodes because the series was not picked up for the next season.
* This pic was taken at some quilt show *

No comments: