Wednesday, October 26, 2011


The alarm did not go off and we got up late. I had planned to drop Chris off at work and then to to the newcomers mtg, but it was too late. He jumped in the shower and then went to work. I had breakfast and started reading e-mail. MaryAnn skyped me and it lasted an hour and a half. Chris came home during that time, and when the call was over, he waited for me to finish my on-line supplement order and then I showered, dressed, and we went to ATnT for cell phones. Three Koreans were also doing business there. We asked them about kimchi, and the lady said if we came over to her restaurant she would provide it. She gave us paper menus. The fare looked like what you might find in a Cracker Barrel. It wasn't Korean. When we had our phones, we came back to base. Alfred and Cecily were not there yet (little did we know they were at the Px). We had lunch and they showed up about 2:30, which was when Lodging told them they could check in. They have the unit across from us, and brought Chris' car. Very convenient. I was sitting on the step with my feet in the grass, reading e-mail when they showed up. Chris helped them bring their baggage up to their room. He and Alfred went to return the rental car, and Cecily and I chatted. When the men came back, we sat at their place and talked about how to send Michele money. Then we prepared for supper. Chris called the restaurant Ol Heidelburg to see if we needed reservations. We did not. So that is where we went with the help of the GPS. It was delicious German food. But I could not finish my meal and several of us brought food home. I nearly fell asleep at the table, and I think I did sleep on the way home. So I went straight to bed, did not pass GO, did not collect $200, and did not post to my blog.

No comments: