Thursday, October 27, 2011

Checking out the thrift shop



Chris went to the lodging center for breakfast. I stayed in bed a little longer, then fixed my breakfast while Chris went to work. I read e-mail, posted to my blog, washed the dishes in the sink, and filled my new jar with coconut milk and a probiotic capsule. Alfred and Cecily called to say they were leaving. So I ran over there to say goodbye. I waved as they drove off. I put away the laundry from yesterday. I fought with Windows 7 to upload pics to the places I want them. I arrange my pics by subject but Windows 7 insists on arranging them by date. It looked like rain, so I went early to sit on the bottom step with my feet in the grass. I took my Sudoku book instead of my computer. And this time the ants did not bother me. Chris came home for lunch. Then he changed his clothes, and we went to the housing office for off-post housing. Then we checked out the thrift shop next door. They have a lot of space, but it is not as filled at the thrift shop on Yongsan. From there we went back to the apt to look at places for rent off-post. Then we drove over to the on-post housing place to get a little more information. They were getting ready for a Halloween party so we sat in the smoky room and waited. Finally a lady dressed as a cat came to answer our questions. After finding that the largest place available was 1530 sq ft, we went back to the apt. Chris watched a movie on his computer, and I watched one on the TV. When it was over, I drifted through the channels looking for something good. After a while I settled on "Fiddler on the Roof". Chris went to bed before it was over, and I started posting to this blog.

No comments: