Sunday, January 15, 2012

Found two bathroom curtain sets


We went to church this morning. I thought we went too early, but it turns out that my watch is 15 minutes off. We sat in the second pew on the right because I noticed last week that it was empty. There was a guest pastor. It seemed like we were handed two bulletins and had to page back and forth between the two. When we passed the peace, the man in the pew in front of us asked Chris if he were married to me, then told him how lucky he was. After church the man blew me a kiss as his wife(?) went to get his wheelchair. Maybe that is why no one sits there.
After church we went home, ignoring the GPS which showed us some funky route this morning. After lunch, Chris got the big boxes down from the top of the stacked dressers so I could check for missing or damaged items. In there I found two bathroom curtain sets. Which one do you like - the white (ignore the green) or the off-white with green trim? I also found my child pillowcase fabrics, and the fabric from Hongkong. I brought up two empty boxes from downstairs to fill with denim and all the rest. I sorted a box of small sewing items on my table. I had no idea there were so many needles, both hand and machine. I filled a bag with each. And machine feet... And rolls of ribbon... I am running out of space and I saw two boxes in the far corner of the den marked yarn. I keep telling myself I am blessed. So blessed to have so much. Time to share. After supper we watched "Howard the Duck". Amusing and dark. Then we went upstairs to read a bit of e-mail. Chris went to bed, but not because he has to get up early. Tomorrow is a holiday. Chris used my camera to take pics, so when I was ready to blog, I tried to download the pics we had taken to my laptop, but it would only show me old pics. So I switched to my desktop. It down loaded my pics fine, but there was no sign of the ones Chris took. And the computer wouldn't locate our internet signal. Now it has, but the connection keeps going on and off. My laptop had no trouble, so this is really weird.

No comments: