Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sewing at UAH, Morton Hall

First, a posting for yesterday, Saturday Jan 28th. I showered, ate breakfast, skimmed e-mail, and packed sewing supplies. Then I headed out to UAH. When it seemed I must have driven right by the entrance, I pulled off the road and called Deb who is the leader of the quilting group. She gave me an idea of what the entrance looked like, and then I was able to find it. She had moved to another room than originally intended because of the windows. This one had three and I set up my equipment in the sunniest one. There were only two people when I arrived. Later another lady came and one left. So there were never more than three. But still we had a good time sewing. I worked on the charity quilt tops from the box Deb had given me in November. I finished one and the other lady took it home to quilt. I almost finished the other one, but ran out of purple squares. By then it was after 4, so we all packed up and prepared to leave. I followed Deb as far at Thrift Mart. I was looking for a VCR. But their electronics room was severely depleted. So I went home. I had some leftover chicken for supper, and then we went down to watch episodes of Castle, season 1. After the first DVD, Chris asked if I wanted to watch one more because it was only 10. Well, we ended up watching all the episodes on the DVD. It was after midnight and I was exhausted. I fell asleep on the couch. Chris made the bed, then helped me to bed where I fell asleep again. Pic to follow.

No comments: