Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Monday Jan 2nd


I got up first. It was a federal holiday so Chris stayed home. I ate while Chris showered, then showered while Chris ate. Dressed. In the basement, I pulled my sewing desk into place and tested my sewing machines. The Singer works fine, but had a lot of trouble with the embroidery machine. The touchscreens aren't working properly. Went to post to pick up mail. Then sat at the library to read e-mail in the car. Also ordered a shower head filter and posted to my blog. Then we stopped at the Korean market for natto and seaweed. On the way back, we went to the large Kroger for groceries and organic cheese. By then it was lunchtime so we had lunch. I called Bob about the outlets not working in the basement and about the large branch that fell from the tree across the fence. I hung curtains in the bedroom and spent the rest of the afternoon trying on the clothes hanging in the closet to whittle the lot down to something reasonable. I took a break near the end for supper. Chris made onion soup. Then he used his computer to play the book on CD that we hadn't finished in the car. I finished trying on dresses while listening to the 4th and 5th CD's, then lay down. When the 5th one ended, Chris turned out the lights and we went to bed.

No comments: