Friday, January 6, 2012

Oh, the things you can find...


It was almost 8 when I woke up after having a strange dream. I fixed and ate breakfast. Then got on my desk top computer to read e-mail. It was working fine. But then I remembered I had a phone call to make, and then I took my supplements. When I got back to my computer, it would not connect to the internet and I had to go over to my laptop. When I had read all the easily deletable e-mail, I went downstairs to continue my work. I set up the table in the middle of the space. I cleared several boxes that were still in that area. I found an old purse, so old that it had crayons and a lollipop in it. The lollipop had melted all over it. There was a wallet in there with a $20 and my social security card. Also Michele's social security card. They must be copies. I emptied several boxes of CD's and DVD's. Then , under the heading of 'what won't they pack?', I found a mousetrap with the bait still in it. Crackers and peanut butter. I also unpacked wallpaper. Tons of it, on rolls and in remnants. They had been packed so tightly that many of the rolls were flattened. I like wallpaper. It's kinda like fabric for walls. But not here. This is not my house. Anyway, I stopped for lunch. It was so nice out that I opened windows and the garage door. It smelled like summer and lifted my mood. Around 5 Chris came home. I was sorting wallpaper into two piles - keep and donate. He fixed organic turkey burgers for supper. After supper we listened to the two remaining CD's for 'The Book of Lost Things'. I can't really recommend it. It is fantasy like a kid's book but too dark and gory. We found something to do while we were listening:) Then we went downstairs to watch Back to the Future II. Before going to bed, Chris somehow got my desktop back on the net. So here I sit, on the blog again.
* Here is a pic of my usual lunch *

No comments: