Saturday, January 7, 2012

Unpacking together


The day started slowly, but in a very good way (wink, wink). The property manager's helper came over to take the large branch away. After our breakfast and showers, we went to Home Depot for a few things including a large outdoor thermometer and then to the base to return the book on CD. Finally, we stopped at Kroger for some groceries. I put the thermometer on a chair on the deck. It was wet from the rain. Then there was more unpacking. Chris worked in the computer room, and I worked first in the living and diningrooms, and then in the basement. I started a tool area in the garage. There were two more sets of plastic shelving out there, and I realized that those are the ones that go under my cutting table. So I exchanged them for the ones I had put under there earlier. They fit better. Now where do the shorter ones go? And I have 5 shelves left over, but no legs to go with them. Chris unpacked the phone system and hooked it up. We skipped lunch and had an early supper. Then we went downstairs to watch "Cowboys and Aliens", which was a Netflix DVD, and "Back to the Future III" which Chris got for Christmas with his gift cards. Chris washed the sheets and we dressed the bed. And now.....
* Here is a pic of my batting closet *

No comments: