Sunday, February 5, 2012

Church and shopping on Superbowl Sunday

We got up for breakfast. I read my e-mail until it was time to shower and dress for church. I did not realize it was Superbowl sunday. After the service, the kids were taking a special collection. On the way home, we stopped by Publix for milk and celery. We took it home. I changed clothes, sorted laundry, and then started sorting books of music in the guest room. Chris wanted to go to Home Depot, so we did. We had to buy two circular lightbulbs for the kitchen fixture. We also got a trowel, a pruner, and glue for Chris' shoe. On the way home he remembered that he had a Home Depot gift card. We went home. I swept the porch and steps. Then we went to GNC for fiber, and to BarnesnNoble. I got two books on wild edible plants, and Chris got two DVD's. When we got home, I took one book outside and used it to identify greens in the back yard. I picked a bunch for lunch. I added kale, tomatoes, mushrooms, and sprouts. I poured Chris' salad dressing over it and ate it. Chris watched episodes of Battlestar Galactic on his laptop and kept tabs on the laundry in progress. I cleared so much old e-mail that I got the unread ones down to 20! Chris had put pork in the oven. When it was ready, he made pasta and asparagus to go with it. We ate it for supper. I researched places to go for yoga. Then we went down to watch more Babylon 5. He quit early to go back to his laptop. I scoured the yoga sites - it gets expensive! And I checked out the price of renting a U-haul trailer to pick up some of our remaining items in Pinehurst. Now Chris has gone to bed and I have to figure out what pic to go with this post.

No comments: