Sunday, February 12, 2012

Holy Guacamole, Batman, that's some hot hummus!

We made it to church on time after a leisurely breakfast. The choir director came over to meet me before the service started. She encouraged me to join the choir. I am thinking about it, but wondering if due to the price of gas, we should join the closest church. On the way home from church, we stopped at Target to look at large screen TV's. We have received unofficial word that the replacement price for our stolen TV has been approved. The same brand and model is not available in the U.S. so we have to choose a different one. Chris bought a DVD there. Then we went to Publix for groceries. $150 to just the two of us! We took them home and put them away. I changed clothes, then made a pizza crust dough. It made two pizzas. Then I started a loaf of bread in the machine. Chris got out the fixin's for hummus. He said the recipe called for two garlic cloves, but would it be alright if he put in more? Naively, I said yes. I even helped him peel them. About 8 we estimate. I washed some celery and spread it on. Wow, what a kick that hummus had! It'll cure whatever ails 'ya. Then he peeled more garlic, and made the pizzas. I only had a little bit since it had sausage on it. Then we went down to watch the rest of Babylon 5 season 1. He went to bed after that. I stayed up to research laser pointers. I finally found a reasonably-priced one and tried to order it, but the site keeps rejecting my order, no reason given.

No comments: