Monday, October 22, 2012

It was a normal Monday morning. And I cleaned up the kitchen counertop where all the papers were. I put the recyclables in a deeper box. I hung up the coats and umbrellas. I consolidated Sunday School stuff. I warmed my fermented coconut milk over a dish of hot water because it wasn't fermenting fast enough. After lunch I took a niacin capsule. I went outside to find a tomato. I raked leaves in the side yard and collected a pile of sticks. The niacin kicked in and I felt my skin tingling. So I went to my sewing room in the cool basement. As my skin turned orange, I worked on the fourth border of the bargello quilt. When I was ready to sew it on, my machine was still set up for free-motion quilting. I could set up another machine, but where? By then the niacin was wearing off. I went up to read more e-mail. When I got chilly I climbed into bed to warm up and fell asleep. Chris came home and changed his clothes. We ate supper. We had no DVD's from Netflix or the library, so we watched episodes of Big Bang Theory on the CBS website. The pauses and redirects were very annoying, as well as the constant commercials. Then I watched an episode of Castle on ABC. That went much better. As soon as I finish this post, I am going to bed. * Here are my marigolds. I just love the color. *

No comments: