Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Getting ready for Sunday

I woke up in the dark with a large painful lump in my chest. My first thought was that I was having a heart attack, but it only hurt when I breathed and it was centered, not on the left. It seemed a little too high to be my stomach. Anyway, I tapped on it until I went back to sleep. When I woke up, it was 8am. I was feeling much better than yesterday, but not 100%. I followed my usual routine. Since I did not eat anything yesterday, one would think I would be starving today, but I wasn't. In fact, I did not finish my breakfast. I listened to our choir director tell a story on the radio. I listened to an audio while edging the driveway. I read e-mail, I mowed part of the lawn. I laid down for a while. I tried to make butter out of the milk because I wasn't drinking it fast enough and I was afraid it would go bad. In the past, when I put whipping cream in the mixer, there were only a few seconds difference between whipped cream and butter. But this just got frothy. I guess there wasn't much cream to it. I consumed the froth and put the liquid in jars. Is it considered whey now? I watched an episode of TQS. Chris came home and fixed himself supper. I ate a bit of kimchi. It made my stomach feel better. Chris helped me make a document of 10 "Keep your eyes on Jesus" lines. Then I went to Hobby Lobby to get paper tape. They did not have much like that, so I got aqua duct tape and a sheet of sparkly silver foam. When I got home, I constructed a pair of binoculars as a prototype for Sunday. I also got double-sided tape, which came in handy since the silver foam was not peel-and-stick like I thought. Then we watched several episodes of Bones. Chris went to bed and I am ready, too. Hopefully tonight will be uneventful. My stomach is feeling gurgily.

No comments: