Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Post-Paducah fabric washing


I got up at 8, got dressed including shoes (green ones) to mow the lawn. My idea was to mow in the morning and again in the evening, but the lawn was wet. I drained rain water from the plant containers into a bucket. I put away the supplements that came yesterday. I read e-mail, and started washing the dark fabrics. I exercised and listened to an audio on Feng Shui. Apparently my personal energy number is a 4 and North is my success direction. NE is my frustration direction and the way I stand when folding origami. Hmmm. I put the fabric in the dryer to damp dry. I ate breakfast, then folded the damp fabric for later. I mowed the lawn at noon. Then I ate lunch, and listened to another audio while ironing fabric. I chewed some wheat grass. I ironed the green backing fabric, cut it in half and trimmed the ends to make it fit the top. I was lucky it did as the ends were so badly cut that I lost 7 inches straighening it up. I took the yellow backing outside so I could see the purple dye transfer. I used a Chlorox stain stick on the spots. I had just finished an apple when Chris came home. I mowed the lawn some more. (See, with 5 hours of recovery time, I can mow twice a day! Oh wait...) I juiced broccoli sprouts and drank them. It was ok. Then I juiced kale. Ugh. I chewed another hunk of wheat grass (they say it helps get rid of gray hair). I listened to another audio and read e-mail. I clean the toilet, and vacuumed the dining room floor and the steps to the basement. We watched Bones to the end of season 4. Now its time to go to bed.
* Show and tell from yesterday *

No comments: