Thursday, July 11, 2013

Is there an app for that?

I did not go directly to bed after posting to my blog last night.  There was a terrific storm going on so I stood outside for a few minutes, soaking it in - no pun intended.  Then I took a shower to get the oil out of my hair.  I had to wash twice.  Then I went to bed.  I wanted to use my new grounding mat, but the storm kind of put the kibash on that.  After Chris left for work the next morning, I hooked up the mat and laid on it, going back to sleep.  I did not really feel any differently when I got up, so maybe it did not work.  It was almost 10.  I read e-mail and exercised, and put together a Swansons order.  Then it was breakfast time, but I realized that it was also recycle day and I hadn't taken them out yet.  After that, I did eat.  I googled how to get Jehovah Witnesses to leave you alone.  If there was an app for that, what would it be?  Anyway, most Youtube videos involved being threatening, silly, rude, passive aggressive, or argumentative.  I was hoping for something  'polite'. The most helpful (and polite) advice was to ask to be put on their 'do not call' list.  After that, I worked on my tan and mowed as much lawn as I could, hoping to get some kneeler work in later.  But the JW research put me so far behind that it was time to go pick up Alec.  So I took a shower and headed out, bring one of Michele's puzzles with me.  I brought him home from daycare and we worked on the puzzle.  He did not know most of the letter names, but he had no trouble matching the shapes with their spots.   I got some reading in, but then he wanted me to play Legos with him.  I tried reading him a story, but he wasn't interested.  We had to play puppets, and then ghosts.  I was so happy when his mother came home, because there was no convincing him that I needed a nap.  I was home before 6, for supper and then mowing more lawn.  I checked my e-mail again, and then we watched Chuck until late.  Chris is furloughed tomorrow, so he doesn't have to go to work.
*  Since I did not take any pics today, here is another one of Michele.  *
 

No comments: