Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sequestration begins

Friday - Chris was home.  We slept in and then got up for breakfast.  Shannon called to say that she was staying home with her little boy today.  I called Susan about splitting up the next few weeks since neither of us wants to pick him up 5 days a week.  After breakfast I mowed part of the lawn and laid in the sun.  I listened to an audio while re-attaching the old knee pedal and making 9 yards of cording.   I only stitched into my finger once.  Nine yards is 27 feet, which is 324 inches.  At about 6 stitches to the inch, that's 1944 stitches and only one through my finger.  Not bad.  I sewed three yards of cording to the top piece and three to the bottom piece.  Chris went to Target for another VCR, and to the bookstore. I mowed the lawn again just before supper.  Chris left to play Battletech.  I assembled the zipper piece and started sewing it onto the top.  I decided to tap while Chris was away, and because it was dark.  He got back from Battletech before I was done.  He checked his e-mail and went to bed.  I laid down with him, and fell asleep instead of posting to my blog.
*  This is a pic of my new grounding pad under my computer.  *

No comments: